HOW TO ENTERPlease check the category critera before entering
- Create an account and login (you will receive a registration email containing a link that you must click on to verify your email address before you can login)
- Complete the Entrant Details form
- Select the categories you wish to enter (You can enter each category up to 3 times)
- Pay by card (£20 + VAT per category)
- Complete the Product Details form
- Upload a supporting photo of the product (Word, pdf, png & jpg)
- Submit your entry
We will send you an email to confirm your entry and will keep you posted with its progress.
Q: Can I enter more than 1 category?
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
A: Yes, there is no limit.
Q: How many product can I enter into a category?
A: You can enter a maxiumum of 3 products into each category.
Q: When will I know if I've won?
A: Key dates can be found on our website.
Q: How can I change my password or name?
A: Go to SETTINGS update and save.
Q: How can I change my account email?
A: Go to SETTINGS edit and save. When changing your email you will be sent a verification link by email (to the new email address) - you need to click on this link to complete the change.
Q: I have entered but not received any confirmation?
A: Log in and if your entry has a green status ‘SUBMITTED’ button then please email us.
If it is showing the orange status ‘NOT SUBMITTED’, click the ‘Edit' button and ensure all tasks have been completed before clicking on ‘Submit your entry’ at the end of the page.
For any questions pertaining to this application, please contact: The British Baker events team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Frequently Asked Questions
- Question: I don't know or have forgotten my password. How do I reset it?
- Answer: You can request a password reset by visiting this page.
- Question: The dates/times associated with my submitted material seem to be a few hours off. Why is this?
- Answer: This happens when we are unaware of your local timezone. Please set your timezone in your account settings page.
Technical problem? Please fill out a support request form for assistance.